Tuesday, May 10, 2011

痴心的我 infactuation

痴心的我 infactuation
Singer: Leslie Cheung

回忆街灯里你一个 
Hui yik, kai tang loi nei yak ko
recalling the memories, you in the street light,

缓步夜半街头
hun pou yik pun kai tao
slowing walking in the midnight steet

你的影子如在低声的说
nei dik yin zhi yu zoi dai seng dek shuet
your shadow, was just like whispering to me

无比的伤心 
mo bei dek siong sam
Extremely sad

漆黑中如像孤单的我
chat hak zong yu ziong ku tang dek ngo
in the darkness, I am all alone

曾经关心我你一个
chang geng kuan sam ngo nei yat ko
you, that used to care about me

曾问 问你因何
chang man man nei yian ho
asked you why

眼中闪出情泪紧拥抱
ngan zong shin chuk cheng loi kang yong pou
in tears, huged you tight

明白你心深爱着我
meng pak nei sam sam ngoi jiok ngo
I understand that you love me deeply

*曾经痴心的我
chang geng chi sam dek ngo
the me, that infatuated in you

何以始终跟你分开
ho yi chi zong gang nei fang hoi
how could seperate with you?

曾经留下快乐给我 
chang geng lao ha fai lok kap ngo
you use to give me a lots of happiness

盲目爱 盲目爱 爱着你深
man mok ngoi, man mok ngoi ngoi jiok nei sam
blindly love, blindly love, love you deeply

#明天街灯再经过 
meng tin kai tang zoi geng kuo
tomorrow, walk pass the street light

回望夜半街头
hui mong yea pun kai tao
looking back the midnight street

记否当天谁在痴痴等你 
gei fao dong ting sui zoi chi chi tang nei
do you still remembered? who was waiting for you?

长夜问你可有想着我
chiong ye man nei ho yiao siong jiok ngo?
in the long night, have you think about me ?

Repeat *,#

No comments: