Tuesday, May 10, 2011

童年时 Childhood Time

童年时 Childhood Time
Singer: Leslie Cheung

童年時 我與你家鄉中相見天未亮
Tong ning shi ngo yue nei ka hiong zong siong kin tin mei leong
Childhood time, you and me met up in our hometown, the day was still dark

你與我 永遠心意也一樣
nei yue ngo weng ying sam yi ya yat yong
You and me, always think alike

何時能再與你家鄉中相見天未亮
ho shi nan zoi yue nei ka hiong zong siong kin tin mei leong
When can I meet you again in our hometown? When the day still dark

我這裡每晚每朝也會對你想一趟
ngo je loi mui man mui chiew ya ui doi nei siong yat tong
I am here, think about you every day and every night

童年時 我與你一雙雙走到阡陌上
tong ning shi ngo yue nei yat siong siong zao dou chin mak siong
childhood time, you and I walked together on the street

你要我替你採花插襟上
Nei yiu ngo tai nei choi fa chap kham siong
you wanted me to pick the flower to insert onto your clothe

何時能再與你一雙雙走到阡陌上
Ho shi nan zoi yue nei yat siong siong zao dou chin mak siong
When can I walk with you together on the street again?

每次我看見野花也會對你想一趟
mui chi ngo hong kin yea fa ya hui doi nei siong yat tong
Everytime I look at the wild flower, I will think about you

童年時 我與你打千秋想要攀月亮
Tong ning shi ngo yue nei ta chin chao siong yiu pang yuet leong
Childhood time, you and I swung on the swing, wanted to reach the moon

你說過要我將心掛天上
nei shuet guo yiu ngo jiong sam kua tin siong
you said you want me to hang my heart on the sky

何時能再與你打千秋飛到星月上
Ho shi nan zoi yue nei ta chin chao fei dou shin yuet siong
When can I swing the swing with you again? to fly to the moon

每次我看見星星也會對你想一趟
mui chi ngo hong kin shen shen ya hui doi nei siong yat tong
Everytime I see the stars, I will think about you

童年時 我與你將顆心刻到花樹上
Tong ning shi ngo yue nei jiong fo sam hak dou fa shu siong
Childhood time, you and I carved our heart on the tree

你說過兩個癡心永守望
nei shuet guo liong ko chi sam weng shao mong
You said two inflatuated heart will be together forever

何時能再與你一雙雙走到花樹望
Ho shi nan zoi yue nei yat siong siong zao dou fa shu mong
when can I walk together with you, to the tree

再看看這兩顆心有無永遠相向
zoi hong hong ze liong fo sam yiao mo weng yun siong hiong
too see if the two hearts still facing each other

No comments: