Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pets


I used to keep pets years ago. I kept dogs, cats, birds, fishes, "musang", "memerang", goose, duck, turkey chicken, and many more.

I also used to keep 5000 cockroach and a lots of caterpillar. Disgusting huh? hahaha... it was for laboratory testing purposes.

Among all, I think I love dogs the most. I don't mind on the dog species. "vegetable" dogs (sorry, direct translation from mandarin) also fine for me, hahaha... The last dog I have was a mixed blood retriever. I left her in my hometown when I came down to study in KL. I named her "Fan Shu" because she likes to eat sweet potato. Later she died before I completed my study (almost 10 years ago). Kinda sad...

Dogs can be a very good friend to us. The responsibility for taking care of a dogs is not easy. We have to feed them, groom them, walk them, talk to them... what we get in return is invaluable.

After I completed my study, I had changed few jobs and shifting here and there like a nomad. The environmental factors not allowed me to keep dogs. And now, staying in apartment, lagi lah tak boleh keep dogs.

Post the photo of chow chow, from a friend. Hope he don't claim me for copy right. hahaha...

looking at the photo, thinking of my dogs...

No comments: