Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yin Yoga



Yesterday attended a yin class, conducted by Dennis.

He is really good conducting the Yin class. Through out the class, I felt relax. (In fact all yin class should be relaxed).

During the class, all what we do is just stretching. No sweat, no strength needed. Have you ever think of stretching your tendon? How you stretch your tendon? Especially the one that connects our hamstring and knees? Hahaha… we just did it. (Above photo show exactly what we did to stretch our tendon)

He was saying something make sense that I felt that I wanna to record down here.
He said: “be concentrate and relax, you will able to do what you intend to do.” I think this applies not only in Yoga, but also in every life event.

He also thought us to relax our muscles by using our breathing, soften our body with every breathing. Breath in and lengthen our body, breath out and go further down. Of course, the muscles must be relaxed.

Looking forward to attend his class again. And others instructors’ classes.

I think, I already addicted to Yoga class.

No comments: