Monday, October 27, 2008

Salsa Dance



We had started Salsa lesson three weeks ago, tonight will be the forth lesson for salsa.

The new instructor, Branda is very good. I like her style conducting the class, the method she carried out new technique. Additionally, she is cute, really cute. lol...

Yes, I like Salsa. The music is fast, the step is fast and the movement is fast. I feel young and energetic when doing Salsa (in fact, I am young and energetic, ha ha ha ....).

I have seen some people doing Cuban Salsa, and I have seen LA Salsa too. But I am not sure about New York Salsa. Personally I prefer Cuban Salsa. Dont ask me why. Just like it. lol...

Let's Salsa...

2 comments:

vitakkaman said...

Salsa is very sexy movements, erotic as well. I find it hard to follow, went for one introductory class - needs alot of practice.

I wish I cud salsa

Diamond said...

Hi! Teddy :)

You are right, Salsa is sexy and passionate...

Join me for Salsa? lol..