Friday, October 17, 2008

My Primary School



Feel like wanna to keep this photo in my blog. Copied it from a friend's blog... hahaha... my primary school friend lah. This is the photo of my primary school. Some time feel so pround of ourself. We still keep in touch with primary school "mate", hahaha... not only one of them, many of them.

Another short notice to paste here:
同学会
(Reunion)Sin Min Graduation 1987.... Hahaha... you know how old I am... ;) we all same same lah.

时间:明年年初二
When: 2th Day of Chinese New Year (Ada Balik Kampung ke?)

地点:不详
Where : Have not decided yet (definately sea food lah! what else?)

负责人:
Person In Charge:

主席 : 张喜传同学 - 012-2841616 (very leng cai)
王晓灵同学 - 019-3533363 、019-3533383 khyrisheng3893@yahoo/hotmail.com (very leng lui)
财务部长: 贺桂芬同学 - 014-6692329 (got to keep a lots of money :)

Any one feel like joining, wanted to join, definately joining, not sure joining, please send your name and money to above person incharge ASAP. RSVP.

No comments: