Thursday, January 14, 2010

2010 started with sponsorship



I Would like to say, I started my 2010 by sponsoring a kids via World Vision. Nothing to be proud of, but just feel happy.

I did not specify the country name that I wanted to sponsor. Neither gender, but I did imagine that the kid that World Vision will allocate for me may be will come from South Africa, or Thailand, or Myanmar, Mongolia, or India or China, or else where.

I received the Sponsor starter kit today. The details that WV provided to me is a little girl from Indonesia. I am sponsoring a kid from Indonesia. I never imagine that I will sponsor an Indonesian kid. My first thought was dissapointed. May be I just dont like most of the incidents happened lately. And how they treated others...And how they treated us.

But the second thought, I realised that God want me to learn to love unconditionally. Wherever and whoever needs my help, I should help without counting where are them from, what they have done etc etc... I feel blessed. I am blessed, because I am able to help.

The little girl is innocent and she is actually cute. Dissapointment gone. I hope that the little girl can grow up in good health, have good education and be a good people.

No comments: