Saturday, January 17, 2009

50 Ringgit Notes



When we withdraw from the ATM machine, most of the time 50 ringgit note comes out.

I still remember, when I was a kid, my late father always get ready a bag of ceiling and a lots of small notes before he started his business for a day.

But seems the world had changed a lot. As a consumer we have to spare small note to buy things. “Business man” seems not keen to do business with you if you come with “big” notes like 50 ringgit notes…

I quite understand and I always keep some small notes but some time will run out of small notes too, Guess what had happened when I run out small notes?

News Paper
I wanted to buy news paper. I always go to that same stall to buy news paper, one of the mornings, I run out small notes and I ask the boss if they have the change, guess what? The “boss” ask me to buy news paper elsewhere??? I felt unbelievable, and as he wishes, now I buy me news paper elsewhere as he wish.

Sweet Corn
I love sweet corn, and I always buy at the same stall too every Thursday in “pasar malam”, yeah, come to this special day that co-incidentally I run out small notes again.
Hahaha…. The boss said: “you go else where to buy something first, get your note changed and then only you come and buy from me”. Hahaha….. I just laugh and left.

Lucky not everyone is like that. Another stall that I always visit in the morning for my breakfast, the lady boss said, no worry, you take it first, pay her later, doesn’t matter.
Hahaha… now I become a “loyal fans” for her.



No comments: