Sunday, September 28, 2008

A simple world? Achievable?






I like to look at kids, I admire kids, simple world, less worries, less conflic (who knows, may be they have their problem that we "adult" always overlook or do not take it seriously). Anyhow, I am trying to live in a simple way.

But how do we define the word "simple"? Simple may means differently to diffrent person.

Can I achieve a simple life, but if I still want :
1. good career
2. cozy home
3. nice car
4. delicious food
5. Beautiful cloths
6. Good movie
7. soothing music
8. the aroma of coffee
9. passionate love
10 warm companions
11 challenging outing
12. green plants
13. healthy life
14. Calming yoga session
15. chatting with freinds
16. dancing class
17...

OMG, I thought I live quite simple but when I list down all what I enjoy, it is getting more and more hahaha...

I think what ever we do, the important thing is be contented and enjoy every single moment. Priority is peace in mind.

Tell you what, I do ever enjoy the moment cleaning my toilet... hahaha..

Have a good Sunday.

3 comments:

Crystalicious said...

Halo, Diamond Queen, how are you? :D

vitakkaman said...

Love your blog, thanks for dropping by mine. :)

Diamond said...

I am fine, Crystal.

Still waters run deep, thanks for dropping by too.